PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION STATEMENT
Operator identification data
This website gullon.cz is operated by TRANSTRADE s.r.o., IČO: 31342591, registration in register ORSR Bratislava I, section: Sro, vložka č. 4373 / B (hereinafter referred to as the “Operator”).
Operator contact details
Address for delivery by post Nádražná 34 900 28 Ivanka pri Dunaji
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: +421 2/459 450 08
The operator has not designated a person responsible for personal data protection.
Information according to Art. 13 and 14 a Notifications pursuant to Art. 15 to 22 ac. 34 GDPR
- The individual PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING for which the personal data are intended as well as the LEGAL BASIS of the processing can be found below. If the processing is based on Article 6 (1) 1 letter f) GDPR, we will explicitly state the ELIGIBLE INTERESTS pursued by the Operator or a third party. You will always be informed whether the provision of personal data is a LEGAL or CONTRACTUAL requirement, or a requirement NECESSARY TO CONCLUDE THE CONTRACT, and whether you, as the person concerned, are obliged to provide personal data, as well as the possible consequences of not providing such data. In the event that the Operator intends to further process personal data for a PURPOSE other than the one for which they were obtained from you, before such further processing you will receive information about this other purpose and other relevant information listed incl. 13 par. 2.GDPR.
The Operator will inform you about RECIPIENTS or categories of recipients of personal data, if any.
- Where applicable, the Operator will provide you with information that it intends to TRANSFER PERSONAL DATA to a third country or international organization and information on the existence or non-existence of a Commission decision on adequacy or on appropriate safeguards and means to obtain a copy, or where they have been provided.
In order to ensure fair and transparent processing for each individual purpose of processing your personal data, the Operator will notify you of the retention period of personal data or, if this is not possible, the CRITERIA for its determination.
- You always have the right to request from the Operator ACCESS to your personal data and the right to their CORRECTION or deletion or RESTRICTION of processing, or the right to object to the processing, as well as the right to TRANSFER of data. If the processing of your personal data is based on Article 6 para. 1 letter (a) or Article 9 (2) 2 letter a) GDPR, you have the right to withdraw your CONSENT at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before its withdrawal. You also have the right to file a COMPLAINT to the supervisory authority in cases where the legislation so provides.
You have the right to obtain from the Operator a CONFIRMATION as to whether personal data concerning you are being processed, and if so, you have the right to obtain ACCESS to this personal data and the information provided incl. 15 par. 1 GDPR1. You have the right to provide a COPY of the personal data that is being processed by you.
- You have the right to have the Operator CORRECT incorrect personal data concerning you without undue delay. With regard to the purposes of processing, you have the right to COMPLETE incomplete personal data, including by providing a supplementary statement.
- You have the right to obtain from the Operator without undue delay the DELETION of personal data concerning you and the Operator is obliged to delete the personal data without undue delay if any of the reasons stated incl. 17 GDPR.
- You have the right to have the operator RESTRICT the processing in respect of the cases mentioned incl. 18 GDPR.
- You have the right to OBTAIN personal data concerning you and which you have provided to the Operator, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and has the right to TRANSFER this data to another operator pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR.
- You have the right to object at any time on grounds relating to a specific situation against the processing of personal data concerning you which is carried out pursuant to Article 6 (1). 1 letter (e) or (f) GDPR, including objections to profiling based on those provisions.
- If your personal data is processed for the purposes of direct marketing, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purposes of such marketing, including profiling to the extent that it relates to such direct marketing.
- You have the right not to be subject to a DECISION that is based solely on automated processing, including profiling, and which has legal effects affecting you or similarly affecting you.
In the event of a personal data breach that is likely to lead to a high risk to the rights and freedoms of individuals, the controller will notify you without undue delay of the personal data breach.
We provide you with information and notices to help you understand what we may do with the personal information you provide to us. By providing us with your personal information, you accept our Privacy Statement and agree that we may collect, use and disclose your personal information in the manner set forth in this Privacy Statement.
If you do not agree with this statement, please do not provide us with your personal data.
Individual purposes of using your personal data
Cookies are small text files that allow the user to be recognized. These cookies remember your decisions that you make on the site (eg they remember your preferred store). These cookies can also remember the changes you have made e.g. in font size or type.
HOW TO CHECK COOKIES
You can control and / or delete cookies at your discretion – see details at https://aboutcookies.org/. You can delete all cookies stored on your computer, and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being stored. However, in this case, you may need to manually adjust some settings each time you visit the website, and some services and features will not work.
TECHNICALLY NECESSARY COOKIES
COOKIES REQUIRED FOR THE SITE TO WORK CORRECTLY
COOKIES REQUIRED FOR THE SITE TO WORK CORRECTLY
|PHP||PHPSESSID||This cookie stores the state of the user’s session as part of site requests.||1 year||TBA||TBA
|Cookie Plugin||Cookie Plugin||GDPR Cookie Consent Plugin||1 year||TBA||More information here.|
COOKIES PRE MARKETING A REMARKETING
|Remarketing||LinkedIn Display Network Reminder, Ad Targeting||2 years||LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company, Wilton Plaza, Wilton Place, Dublin 2, Ireland||You can find more information about privacy here, you can reject cookies here.|
|Remarketing||Google Ads||Google Ads Display Network Identification, Targeting Ad Based on User Action (Remarketing)||2 years||Google Ireland Limited Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland||You can find more information about privacy here, you can reject cookies here.|
Providing information. Who is the recipient of your personal data?
The personal information you provide to us will be stored at the Wix Ltd. Data Center. in Israel and made available or provided to our employees by persons, business partners, government authorities and space, and the suppliers who represent us, for the purposes and justification set forth in this statement.
|Recipient categories||Purpose of provision / disclosure|
|companies within the TRANSTRADE group of companies and / or third-party service providers that process data on our behalf||providing our services and products|
|third party service providers of any TRANSTRADE subsidiary / affiliate that participates in us to provide the services you have requested or which we have requested for the above purposes||performance of the services required by you|
|business partner||performance of the services required by you|
|government authorities||fulfillment of a legal obligation|
|authorities involved in criminal proceedings||fulfillment of a legal obligation|
|our company owners and suppliers||performance of the services required by you|
|credit reference agencies, fraud prevention agencies, companies within the TRANSTRADE group of companies and / or third-party service providers that process data on our behalf||fight against corruption, fight against money laundering, sanctions, knowledge of your customer, credit control and fraud control|
By providing us with personal information, you agree to this sharing.
Is your personal data transferred outside the EU?
Due to the fact that our company TRANSTRADE operates in many countries, your personal data may be made available to employees or suppliers, transferred and / or stored in countries outside the EU, and in these countries personal data protection legislation may be lower than in the EU. . However, we strive to ensure that your personal data receives the same level of protection as in the EU, including seeking to ensure its security and use in accordance with our guidelines and the agreed purpose.
Some non-EU countries have been approved by the European Commission as providing essentially equivalent protection under EU data protection law, and therefore no additional guarantees are needed for the transfer of personal data to these jurisdictions (for a full list, see http: //ec.europa .eu / justice / data-protection / international-transfers / adequacy / index_en.htm). In countries that have not obtained this approval (eg Russia), we will either require your consent to the transfer or the transfer will take place in accordance with the terms and conditions approved by the European Commission, which impose the same data protection obligations directly on the recipient, unless applicable law. data protection rules are allowed to carry out this transfer without such formalities.
If you are interested in viewing a copy of the specific measures used to export your personal data, please contact us.
All parties outside the EU to whom personal data are made available, process data, fulfill orders and provide support services to our representation. We may also pass on aggregated information for the use of our site to third parties, but will not contain information that could be used to identify you. We reserve the right to disclose your personal information if required by law or if we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and / or comply with a court order, a request from a regulatory authority or any other legal process of which we are a party.
Unless otherwise provided by law, we will not share, sell or distribute any personal information you provide to us without your consent. If our business forms a joint venture with another entity or is sold or merged to another entity, the information may be provided to our new business partner or owner.
Users under 16
If you are 16 years of age or older, please ask your parents or guardians for your consent before giving us any personal information. Users without such consent are not entitled to provide us with personal data.
Our website may contain links to other websites that are beyond our control and are not covered by this privacy statement and cookies. If you visit another site through these links, the operators of that site may obtain information from you, which they will then use in accordance with their privacy statement, which may differ from our statement. We do not accept any responsibility for their statements or for the processing of your personal data. We recommend that you read the privacy statement and cookies and the terms and conditions of any linked or linked websites that you visit before sending any personal data to such third-party websites.
Data security and data storage
We use strict physical, electronic and organizational security measures to protect your data from unauthorized persons and against unlawful processing, unforeseen loss, destruction and damage, including the online and offline environment. We will retain your data for as long as is necessary for the purpose of data collection, and we will subsequently retain your data for as long as required by law.
Data transmission via the Internet and limitation of liability
While TRANSTRADE uses appropriate measures to protect against viruses and other harmful elements, due to the nature of the Internet, it is not possible to ensure that your visit to our site is not disturbed and faultless, or that these sites, their servers or e-mails The emails will not contain any viruses or other harmful elements.
The right to access, rectify or delete personal data, the right to restrict processing, the right to object and the right to transfer data
You are authorized to view the information we hold about you; you can request that the necessary changes be made so that they are true and current or that the data we hold is deleted. You can also inform us if you want to restrict the processing of data or object to the processing of personal data that we hold. If you wish to do so, please contact us via contact details. You also have the right to provide the data that we hold to another service provider of your choice. Please note that there are certain exceptions to the exercise of these rights and you will not be able to exercise them in all situations.
Withdrawal of consent
If we have asked you for your consent to the processing of the personal data we hold, you can revoke your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing on the basis of the consent before it is revoked. If you wish to do so, please contact us via contact details.
You have the right to file a complaint to the supervisory body for personal data protection at the local level by sending your application to the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic, the contact can be found at http://dataprotection.gov.sk/uoou/.
If you have any comments, questions or requests regarding the use of your personal data, or if you have any questions regarding this privacy statement and cookies, please contact us at this e-mail address: email@example.com. Your questions and suggestions regarding this statement are welcome.
Changes to this privacy statement and cookies
Check this privacy statement and cookies regularly to be informed of any changes. Although we reserve the right to amend or supplement this statement, we will notify you through this site of any major change for at least 30 days after the change.